Coach EducationFREE Monday December 14
Session 17.30 to 8.15PM
Taking care of the individual player
- What can you do with limited games & practice
- How to advise your players on virtual recruiting
- Skills and tricks to get better
Session 27.30 to 8.15PM
Tactical philosophies that will win games
- Outletting & Pressing
- Turnover decisions
- Attacking and defensive principles
Session 37.30 to 8.15PM
Monday, December 14
Your team identity, why it's important and how to create it
- Team ethos
- Team and player expectations
- Cultural factors and core values.
Join one or join all. It's Free.
Presented by Tjerk van Herwaarden. Head Coach of Harvard Field Hockey, Co-Owner of World Camp USA and owns a USA Field Hockey Level DIII+, their highest ranking. While DI coaches face a dead period interacting with prospects, they still can speak with coaches and Tjerk is taking this opportunity to host this coaching forum.